I am offering an adorable family of five Old / Vintage STEIFF Hedgehogs figures.
1. The first figure is a STEIFF MECKI Hedgehog, he is in very good condition. He has a wrist bracelet with yellow tag, with his EAN number 8728,70 He measures 27 cm or 10.5 inches tall. MECKI was made 1959 and 1964
2. The second figure is a STEIFF MUCKI Hedgehog, she is in very good condition. She is complete with all her ID’s – button and yellow tag with the EAN number 7628/12. She measures 12 cm or 4.5 inches tall. MUCKI was made between 1968 and 1990
3. The third figure is a STEIFF MECKI Hedgehog, he is in very good condition. He has a chest tag with his name, MECKI along with the words:- nach Diehl-Film He measures 12 cm or 4.5 inches tall. MECKI was made between 1961 and 1964
4. The fourth figure is a STEIFF MUCKI Hedgehog, and she is in good condition overall. She has a small blue ink stain on one side of her apron, and her skirt is a bit creased. She has a chest tag with her name, MECKI. She measures 12 cm or 4.5 inches tall. MUCKI was made between 1968 and 1990
5. The fifth and last figure is a bit of a mystery to me. When I bought him several years ago, he was sold to me as STEIFF MECKI figure. However he doesn’t have any Steiff ID’s and I can’t find a MECKI figures dressed in the same clothes as him. I don’t know if he has been redressed at some point, before I purchased him.
His details are:-
I believe this figure to be a STEIFF MECKI or MACKI Hedgehog, and he is in very good condition. He is wears a white cotton jumper, and over that, a jacket and trousers, made of dark blue felt. His clothes are fitted onto him, and can’t be removed. He measures 12 cm or 4.5 inches tall. I haven’t been able to find any details about this figure, but think he dates to the 1970/80’s.
The first four STEIFF figures can be seen on page 388 and 389 of the 1947 – 2003 STEIFF Sortiment.
Please look at all of the pictures carefully, as they form part of my description for this listing.
This item comes from my pet-free and non-smoking home.
POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS WILL BE (ALL IN G.B. STERLING):-
4.50 – UK – SECOND CLASS SIGNED FOR DELIVERY
13.50 – EUROPE – ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR
17.50 – WORLDWIDE – ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR
ALL PARCELS SENT OVERSEAS ARE POSTED BY AIRMAIL, USING THE ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL SIGNED-FOR SERVICE. IT IS AN INSURED SERVICE AND ENSURES THAT THE PARCEL IS COVERED AGAINST LOSS IN TRANSIT AND/OR DAMAGE.
METHODS OF PAYMENT I ACCEPT:- PAYPAL.
POLITE NOTE TO WINNING BIDDER – PLEASE SEND PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THE AUCTION END; SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS.